Any ideas?

From: Marc Afifi (marc_afifi@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 19:02:43 PST

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:02:43 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Afifi <marc_afifi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Any ideas?

I received this on another list, sounds interesting.

--

OK. Explain this one. I cut a green grape in half, leaving just a little skin to hold the halves together. I put the split grape in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds. Low and Behold! SPARKS! What's going on?????!!

I wonder how it works with red grapes? My wife wouldn't let me get them since the green ones were on sale and I'm ruining them anyway.

===== Marc Afifi Chemistry, Physics, Marine Science Pacific Grove High School Pacific Grove, CA