RE: Pinhole Digest #335 - 01/25/00

From: Fred Muller (FMuller@nde.org)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 09:57:40 PST

From: Fred Muller <FMuller@nde.org>
Subject: RE: Pinhole Digest #335 - 01/25/00
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:57:40 -0800

There are several great genetics actvities Favorite Labs From Outstanding
Teachers by the NABT.One of my favorites is a Cookie Analogy,where students
bake cookies from four different recipes.The recipes become the DNA,
etc.I've used this with both High School Biology and Jr. High School Life
Science.

Fred Muller
Notre Dame Elementary
Belmont