2nd Annual TI Film Festival

From: Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 04:37:11 PST

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:37:11 +0100
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: 2nd Annual TI Film Festival

Hi Pinholers,
It's that time of year againŠdrum rollŠ.
for the Annual TI film festival.

We're gonna bring back some videos and films from last year's event for
encore showings, but we're gonna add a bunch of new stuff.

If you have any suggestions of classic science films and videos, send them
to pinhole.

PS. We have space for a few more TI participants.
       You CAN bring family and friends to this event.
       To sign-up on-line, go to:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/spring2000/saturday_spr_2000.html.

Eric Muller
Staff Teacher