teacher needs advice

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 13:18:26 PDT

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:18:26 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: teacher needs advice

Hello Pinhole Friends,
Here is a request from one of our teachers:

Advice needed - moving to Monterey area

We are seriously considering a job transfer to Monterey. I'd love any info
you can share about the schools - names, locations, contacts, salaries, job
availability, ETC! . I'm a high school Physics and Chemistry teacher (20
years experience) and would love to be in a great environment. I'm a 2-time
Exploratorium Summer Teacher Institute participant. Have lots of questions
for someone who knows the area; please reply on the message board or to me
directly.
Thanks in advance! Marti Andreski @ chemnerd2@aol.com