job opening

From: Eric Muller (emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 21:58:35 PDT

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:58:35 -0700
From: Eric Muller <emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
Subject: job opening

Rona Vorsanger gave me your name as the person in charge of Pin Hole
(spelling?) for the exploratorium. I am the principal of Del Mar Middle
School in Tiburon. We had a sudden resignation and need a science teacher
for 6th and 7th grades (two periods of 6th grade science and 3 of 7th).

Could you please tell me how I could use the good services of the
Exploratorium to find a qualified science teacher. Our District (Reed
Union School District) gives up to 15 years teaching credit and has a very
competitive salary schedule.

Sincerely,

Lexie Sifford

Eric Muller