job opening

From: Eric Muller (emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 21:57:54 PDT

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:57:54 -0700
From: Eric Muller <emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
Subject: job opening

Hi, Eric

Ronna Voorsanger suggested I email you. I am Lisa Wichser, Principal at
Roosevelt Middle School. Ronna teaches here.

We are just now able to open a new teaching position for 6th and/or 7th
grade cored Math-Science for ESL students. My ideal candidate would have a
multiple subject teaching credential with 18 univerity semester hours in
each math and science and/or supplementaries/endorsements in math and
science; OR single subject teaching credential(s) in both; OR single subject
teaching credential in one or the other with a supplementary in the other.
OR, the person would ned to have sufficient background to qualify for an
emergency teaching credential in the areaa of science and math.

Know anyone? Please email me, fax a resume, or call me at Roosevelt Middle
School. 460 Arguello Blvd (across from Office Max at the corner of Arguello
and Geary), phone 415-750-8446. My direct private line is 750-8452. My fax
is 750-8455.

THANKS! Lisa

PS Our kids are GREAT!

Eric Muller