Re: Pinhole Digest #451 - 09/01/00

From: David Lauter (dyakov@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 14:42:53 PDT

From: "David Lauter" <dyakov@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #451 - 09/01/00
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 14:42:53 -0700

I have two requests.
Does anyone know how to make a kalidescope that could be atached to a
camera?
Also I would like to start compiling a list of dumb biology jokes. Send
the jokes in. They need not be good, but should be classroom friendly.
Being very bad at remembering jokes I can only list three old ones.
1) What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhino?
Hell if I know. (Don't pronounce the H.)
2) A mushroom walks into a bar and orders a drink.
The bartender: "Sorry we don't serve vegetables."
The mushroom: "But I'm not a vegetable. I'm a fun guy."
3) Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because chickens had not evolved yet.

Farmer David