Re: pinhole Re: Vitamin O???

From: Gene Thompson (gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 18:53:07 PDT

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gene Thompson <gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Re: pinhole Re: Vitamin O???

So, would this number be the right range for something the size of a
mermaid (I've been pondering the biological possibilities or
impossibilities of mermaids lately, going from the assumption that they
are real and then trying to figure out how they could -- maybe -- be put
together. It's fun.)

Ellen Koivisto