pinhole: worms in Petaluma

From: Paula Weisman (weisman7@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 22:28:58 PDT

From: "Paula Weisman" <weisman7@hotmail.com>
Subject: pinhole:  worms in Petaluma
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 05:28:58 GMT

Hi -
A few years ago I attended a TI worm workshop where we made worm bins and
learned how to compost using red worms. A woman from Petaluma was one of
the presenters and was participating in a very large worm project at a
Petaluma school where they composted school lunch waste and sold the worm
castings, making an interesting on=going math project. Our school has an
opportunity to do something of the kind, and I would really like to be able
to contact anyone involved in the Petaluma project to get information on it.
Thanks, Paula Weisman