TI Film Fest 2001

From: Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 09:21:18 PST

Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:21:18 -0700
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: TI Film Fest 2001

Hey Pinholers,

Geoff's video question regarding sodium plopped into water got me thinking
about the next TI Film Fest. It will be held sometime this spring, but we
need to start collecting film and video titles now.
If anyone finds that sodium video, I would be interested in including it in
our festival.

Start sending in any other film or video suggestions to pinhole!!!

Eric Muller
Staff Teacher
Exploratorium
3601 Lyon St.