acceleration lab ideas

From: Mike Schulist (schulist@marin.k12.ca.us)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 08:16:38 PST

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:16:38 +0100
From: schulist@marin.k12.ca.us (Mike Schulist)
Subject: acceleration lab ideas

I am trying to develop a simple acceleration lab where kids can observe
somthing that accelerates slowly, mark its changing positions, and make an
acceleration graph. A simple wind-up toy is the best idea I've had for my
accelerating object. I'm hoping someone has a better idea, or knows where
I can purchase some cheap, accelerating wind-up toys that might work.
Anyone have an idea? Thanks!

                        Mike Schulist

                        Miller Creek School