flaming flatulence

From: David Barrios (wolfki@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 18:55:52 PST

Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:55:52 -0800
From: David Barrios <wolfki@pacbell.net>
Subject: flaming flatulence

OK, since no one else is stepping up to the plate...I experienced first-hand
the experience we call ³flaming flatulence². My roommate and I in college
were both scientifically minded and desired to know if it was possible.
What better test than on ourselves. Our test was through pants, so I am not
sure if the effect is much different naked (we were scared). What I
observed upon my roommate wasnıt really a dart, but more of a flame trail,
but it was blue. Hope this helps.

-David Barrios