RE: Pinhole Digest #521 - 11/30/00

From: SHIRLEY ARONSON (aronsos@sunynassau.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 07:59:43 PST

Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:59:43 -0500
From: SHIRLEY ARONSON <aronsos@sunynassau.edu>
Subject: RE: Pinhole Digest #521 - 11/30/00

All this methane discussion sounds characteristic of an urban legend. Urban
Legends don't have to be false. There have been two books out recently about
them, and at least one website primarily for those having to do with
electronic urban legends, ie, the recent one about the government planning a
charge for emails. That one is false.