Re: Pinhole Digest #525 - 12/04/00

From: ian (bleekers@ousd.k12.ca.us)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 10:31:51 PST

Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 10:31:51 -0800
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #525 - 12/04/00
From: "ian" <bleekers@ousd.k12.ca.us>

Pinholers,

A science teacher position available in Oakland:

Our job is:
Science (Life) 7/8th grade
5 periods
we need the person to have at least an emergency credential.
Right now that's all I am even asking for. We are an up and coming school,
we have developed and implemented a vigorous schoolwide improvement program
under the direction of a 2nd year principal and staff dedicated to academic
achievement across the board for all of our students.

ANy help you can give me in this would be a great help!
Jamie Marantz
Westlake Middle School
879-2139