Biology Teacher needed

From: Tim/Joan Merrill (tmerrill@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 16:31:06 PST

From: "Tim/Joan Merrill" <tmerrill@hotmail.com>
Subject: Biology Teacher needed
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 00:31:06 -0000

Dear Pinholers,
        I am the Science Department head for Ygnacio Valley High School in Concord,
and one of my biology teachers has informed me she will be leaving at the
end of first semester this January.
        If you are a biology teacher, or know one, who would like to teach 5
periods of 10th grade biology in Concord starting January 29, please call
our principal Sheila Walker at 925-685-8414, or you can call me at the same
number at extension 2401.