Re: Pinhole Digest #545 - 12/29/00

From: David Lauter (dyakov@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 16:15:19 PST

From: "David Lauter" <dyakov@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #545 - 12/29/00
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 16:15:19 -0800

Can shingles be triggered by a flu vaccine? A friend, who is a doctor,
recently came down with a case of the shingles soon after a flu shot. He
thinks there may be a connection. Perhaps someone can propose an hypothesis.
Maybe the strains this year are similar to the chicken pox virus and his
immune system went nuts.
    David Lauter