cymk testing

From: Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 13:58:04 PST

Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:58:04 -0700
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: cymk testing

Hey Pinholers,

I've been working on a new snack investing light and colored pigments. The
activity requires the user to have access to a color printer and some clear
acetates. I've tested this snack with a couple of different printer brands,
but feel that it should be tested with an even larger variety of printers.
Could a pinholer or two please try out this snack and let me know how it
goes. It is located at:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/wsw/protosnacks/cymk/. This is in the alumni
area so it requires the special teacher institute pass code.

Reply to pinhole, directly to me (emuller@exploratorium.edu) or reply to
the wonderful Deb Hunt (one of The Exploratorium web gurus) at
dhunt@exploratorium.edu.

Thanks in advanceŠ.enjoy!

Eric

Eric Muller