re: cymk testing

From: RoyMayeda@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 15:10:51 PST

From: RoyMayeda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 18:10:51 EST
Subject: re: cymk testing

Eric:

Seems to work with my equipment (Epson Color Stylus 740 using Apollo
Quick-Dry Universal Ink Jet Printer Transparency Film - CG7033S). One
suggestion I'd like to make would be adding horizontal and vertical
registration marks in the middle of each edge of the small images. I printed
out the class set version and tried to line up the images, but this was
difficult unless the images were perfectly cut so that the black border is
visible all the way around the picture. (Could just be old eyes and lack of
coordination, too!) The larger images were really easy to index. The image
is a bit muddy in the composite, perhaps due to the cloudiness of the surface
treatment on the acetate. Also, perhaps a subject which displays greater
color variation might be interesting. Just a thought.

Roy Mayeda
Valley HS, Sacramento
"You were probably expecting a clever quote... life is full of
disappointments." :-b