Re: pinhole Physics and art

From: Jhumki Basu (sjbasu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 21:05:42 PST

From: "Jhumki Basu" <sjbasu@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole Physics and art
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:05:42

This course sounds terrific. There is great piece of software I recently
reviewed that you might want to check out. The web site for the review is
on:
http://www.superkids.com/aweb/pages/reviews/math/7/mathmusic/merge.shtml

I am also working on a sound project for my Physics class at Castilleja
school -- the girls in my class will analyze the sounds of howler monkeys
from Nicaragua and try to figure out why these sounds have evolved at
certain frequencies and with certain structures. I am working on this
project now and am certainly happy to tell you more.

Cheers, Jhumki Basu