Re: Pinhole Digest #562 - 01/22/01

From: jeremy eddy (jerem@rocketmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 17:40:50 PST

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:40:50 -0800 (PST)
From: jeremy eddy <jerem@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #562 - 01/22/01

Hi. I don't know if I'm emailing to the right place,
but I've got some questions I would love some help
with.

Are there any foods with no fats in them (maybe sugar
or hard candy)?

How many atoms were divided or fused in the first
atomic bombs that were dropped on Japan?

What is the range of life spans of individual cells?

What is the average time between the first cell
divisions in a human embryo?

Is bromthymol blue toxic? If so, how toxic and why?

What % of human body weight is blood?

Are there any cells in human cartilage? What parts of
the body do not contain cells?

When was the bimetallic strip first invented and used
in thermostats?

Are there organisms that can perceive both infrared
and ultraviolet light?

How long does it take to form a scanning tunneling
electron microscope image?

Thanks,
Jeremy Eddy