Re: pinhole old photo paper

From: TERRY RAKES (trakes@elmwood.nwsc.k12.ar.us)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 12:41:59 PST

From: "TERRY RAKES" <trakes@elmwood.nwsc.k12.ar.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:41:59 -0600
Subject: Re: pinhole old photo paper

Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:13:38 -0800
From: Eric Muller <emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
Subject: pinhole old photo paper
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu

Hey Pinholers,
Here's a note from our museum photographer.

howdy.
I was wondering whether any of your teachers might be able to use old photo
paper for some science experiments. we have tons of it and i hate to throw
it out. if you think someone might be interested outhere, could you also
forward this to your teacher listserve. thanks. amy

If you're interested, contact me, Eric (and cc amy at
amys@exploratorium.edu). I'll figure out how to get it to you.

--
Eric Muller
Exploratorium Teacher Institute