need chem software

From: charles hoffman (lankytwo@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 01:31:19 PDT

From: "charles hoffman" <lankytwo@hotmail.com>
Subject: need chem software
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 01:31:19

Dear Pinholers-
(...and hello to Summer 2000 Biology Class.) Maybe you can help me out. I'm
looking for some good (read: useful & inexpensive) software for high school
chemistry students. We just snagged a few Pentium 1 PCs (a major coup)and
hope to score some software. I'm trying to intrigue my jaded chem students
with building structures and combining compounds on screen. Any ideas?
-Chas Hoffman