Practical guide to the universe videos

From: Kim Greco (kimg@pop.sonic.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 17:06:43 PDT

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:06:43 -0700
From: Kim Greco <kimg@pop.sonic.net>
Subject: Practical guide to the universe videos

As my classroom has been moved/renovated/retired many times over the
past 3 years, several items have gone missing. One is a copy of that
wonderful series from The Learning Channel on astronomy, "The
Practical Guide to the Universe" with, of all people, Tom Selleck as
guide. Does anyone have a copy I could copy? TLC no longer has it
(it's about 8 years old, if not more). It's a major part of my
astronomy section!! I would be happy to pay you for mailing costs
and your trouble, or come pick it up (and return, I promise).
Thanks!!!!