Robotics Workshop

From: Jhumki Basu (sjbasu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 15:52:02 PDT

From: "Jhumki Basu" <sjbasu@hotmail.com>
Subject: Robotics Workshop
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 15:52:02

NASA Ames is offering a robotics training workshop for teachers. The
information is below. Terry Grant is the contact for enrollment. Cheers,
Jhumki Basu

**  Terry L. Grant                             650/604-4200         **
**  NASA Ames Research Center           Fax: 650/604-4036         **
**  Mail-Stop 269-4 / Code IC                                     **
**  Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000      grant@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov  **