Re: pinhole Chemistry textbooks

From: Gene Thompson (gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 21:27:11 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 21:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gene Thompson <gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Re: pinhole Chemistry textbooks

Heath or Prentice Hall. Holt (Visualizing) looks good but is too easy the
first half of the book and too hard the second half. Heath is clean and
simple and easy to understand. Prentice Hall is full of difficult vocab
but well written (expect for the molecular geometry chapter) and has a
decent amount on energy (often omitted as a separate consideration from
text books).

Ellen Koivisto