Resource page

From: Eric Muller (emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 13:15:22 PDT

Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:15:22 -0700
From: Eric Muller <emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Resource page

Hey Pinholers,

If you attended one of our Saturday or New Teacher workshops this
spring, you might want to check out our new workshop resources page.
It has links and information related to your day at The
Exploratorium. It is in the alumni area of our web site, so you have
to use the pass codes - teacher, institute.
It is located at http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/workshop_resources/

Happy viewing.

--

Eric Muller Exploratorium Teacher Institute Science Educator 3601 Lyon St. San Francisco, CA 94123

415-561-0313 emuller@exploratorium.edu

www.doscience.com