Re: Pinhole Digest #665 - 06/14/01

From: Shirley Brungardt (shirleybrungardt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 04:59:08 PDT

From: "Shirley Brungardt" <shirleybrungardt@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #665 - 06/14/01
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 06:59:08 -0500

I consider your post to be political and hence a violation of the guidelines
for this listserv.

I use 10% ethanol additive gasoline. It is a natural additive from corn, a
renewable resource, and it burns cleanly. It reduces by 10% the amount of
nonrenewable petroleum based fuel that I use. This is by choice. It is not
an edict. Should I be allowed to organize a movement to encourage people
state, nation, or worldwide to do the same?

P.S.: Not all on this list oppose the actions of the Bush administration.