Job - Half Moon Bay - contact information

From: Ben Pittenger (ben_pittenger@n2mail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 07:23:37 PDT

Date: 15 Jun 2001 14:23:37 -0000
From: "Ben Pittenger" <ben_pittenger@n2mail.com>
Subject: Job - Half Moon Bay - contact information

On yesterday's Pinhole I mentioned a middle school job in Half Moon Bay. Actually, there are two positions available. Note that one of the positions is rather unique. It would be 4/6 Science and 2/6 Language Arts Core (1 class; 2-periods - language arts and reading).

District contact information and pdf application can be found at the following site. (I don't understand why the jobs here at my site are not listed):

Cabrillo Unified School District
http://www.coastside.net/cusd/personnl/personnl.htm

Hope to hear from some of you!
Ben
ben_pittenger@n2mail.com

Sign up for your free web based email today!
http://www.n2mail.com