Re: Pinhole Digest #667 - 06/16/01

From: Kevin Kinsella (kkinsella@woodside.k12.ca.us)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 13:06:38 PDT

From: "Kevin Kinsella" <kkinsella@woodside.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #667 - 06/16/01
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:06:38 -0700

I am unfamiliar with any rules regarding the use of this listserv but would
like to be made aware if there are any.

Personally, I feel that the intent of the listserv is to communicate and
inform. Nothing entered here is a mandate or directive, simply information.
Regarding the 'black out' or the use of ethanol, you still have a choice.

Kevin Kinsella
Science Explorer
Woodside Elementary School
kkinsella@woodside.k12.ca.us