free lab equipment

From: Geoff Ruth (gruth%leadershiphigh.org@mail.leadershiphigh.org)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 11:28:46 PDT

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:28:46 -0700
From: Geoff Ruth <gruth%leadershiphigh.org@mail.leadershiphigh.org>
Subject: free lab equipment

Hi.

I recently picked up a VWR vortexer which I don't need. It's in good condition.

I also got a number of microscale Ependorf (sp?) pipets. Most of them
are in the 1-100 microliter range. I want to hold onto a few, but
about 15 are available for the taking. I also have a large number of
fitting Ependorf tips for the taking.

Anyone interested can e-mail me and pick them up from my school.

-Geoff