north bay middle school openings

From: Lou Morton (stf-lmorton@vom.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 11:21:51 PDT

Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:21:51 -0700
From: Lou Morton <stf-lmorton@vom.com>
Subject: north bay middle school openings

Pinholers,
I work at Saint Francis Solano School, and have for 13 years, and we
have a few middle school openings. We are a k-8 school with a population
of about 360 students. We are in downtown Sonoma, three blocks from the
Plaza.
The openings we have are:
5/6 Science, math, and social studies. Full time.
7/8 Math. Part time.
8 Homeroom. Language, social studies, and religion. Being a practicing
Catholic is pretty much a requirement for the homeroom position.

Obviously we want to fill these positions ASAP.

You can contact me at: stf-lmorton@vom.com (school)
loum@pacbell.net (home) for further info.

In short: a letter, resume, references, and CA credential.

Our school's web site is: SaintFrancisSolano.org

Thanks, Lou Morton