physics in portland

From: Mark Lawton (marklawton@MailAndNews.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 23:50:29 PDT

Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 02:50:29 -0400
From: Mark Lawton <marklawton@MailAndNews.com>
Subject: physics in portland

Hi everybody,

I am currently in the TI in physics and am looking for a position a job in
Portland. I am moving there after the TI. If anybody has any leads on the
physics scene in Portland (teaching and other) I would very much like to
hear from you.

Please respond directly to my email address.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you.

Mark Lawton
marklawton@mailandnews.com