- Learning Studio - week of July 22

From: Gilles Poitras (gilles@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 11:16:18 PDT

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:16:18 -0700
From: Gilles Poitras <gilles@exploratorium.edu>
Subject:  - Learning Studio - week of July 22

Well yesterday was the last day at work for Stephanie Webb our cataloger.

Stephanie has done a great job of processing all sorts of materials that
crossed her desk while she has been with us.

But as she and her husband decided to move to Kansas City we are looking
for her replacement, or at least another cataloger.

The job description is at:

http://www.exploratorium.edu/jobs/CatalogerLibraryAssistant.htm

As the notice hasn't been up that long I will probably be taking applicants
a little past the deadline.

But with Stephanie leaving there isn't much new to report, sure we are
still ordering books and have online resources lined up to process but they
will have to wait until the position is filled.

In any case these weekly reports will continue in some form.

Gilles Poitras gilles@exploratorium.edu
Learning Studio, Exploratorium Museum