job offering in Sonoma County

From: Kim Greco (kimg@pop.sonic.net)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 16:42:22 PDT

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:42:22 -0700
From: Kim Greco <kimg@pop.sonic.net>
Subject: job offering in Sonoma County

We have an 80% job offering at El Molino High School in Forestville
(a small town on the Russian River, 1200 students). We need one
college prep chemistry (which might change to two) and three
Engineering Technology preps. In the latter, you would have pretty
much autonomy in how you ran the class, what projects you did, etc.

El Molino is a wonderful school: California Distinguished School
this year, Digital High School this year (you would have lots of
support with computers), the highest test scores in Sonoma County,
and a very supportive faculty and administration (and the nicest kids
in Sonoma County, I can verify).

This would be a great opportunity for anyone wanting to start up a
new program or continue a successful one. The science faculty is
extremely supportive and collaborative; we just got all our rooms
rebuilt last year and the facility is excellent.

Write me(I'm department chair and the physics teacher) or call our
principal, Doria Trombetta, at (707)824-6570 if you are interested.
I found my job there on pinhole two years ago and I've never been
happier. It's a great place to work.