NAGT / USGS / SJSU Geology Seminar - With Credit Available!

From: Ben Pittenger (ben_pittenger@n2mail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 07:54:55 PDT

Date: 22 Aug 2001 14:54:55 -0000
From: "Ben Pittenger" <ben_pittenger@n2mail.com>
Subject: NAGT / USGS / SJSU Geology Seminar - With Credit Available!

Are you at all interested in the Geology of our area? Are you interested in meeting USGS and other local geologists and having them explain local geology as you look at it? This thing sounds great to me. I spoke with one of the organizers (Phil Stoffer) yesterday, and he encouraged people to register ASAP.

What: Fall Field Conference of the Nat'l Assoc. of Geoscience Teachers (NAGT)
         Speakers
         Bay Area Field Trips
         Exhibits / Mineral & Fossil swap
Who: National Association of Geoscience Teachers
         USGS
         SJSU
         BASEE
When: September 14, 15, 16, 2001
CONTACT: Leslie C. Gordon (650) 329-4006 lgordon@usgs.gov
         Phil Stoffer (650) 329-5028 pstoffer@usgs.gov
Cost: $60.00 by 8/31; $75.00 late, or day-of; $25.00 students; $15.00 for Friday Dinner and Speaker; $23.00 for Sat. Dinner and Speaker

Hope to see you there!
Ben Pittenger

Sign up for your free web based email today!
http://www.n2mail.com