another high school opening

From: Black, Heidi (BlackH@exchange.esuhsd.org)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 11:18:44 PDT

From: "Black, Heidi" <BlackH@exchange.esuhsd.org>
Subject: another high school opening
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:18:44 -0700

We just lost a poor soul trying to do the job without going through student
teaching. So we have 4 periods of freshmen, limited to 25 per class (a bit
of physics, chem and earth) here at Oak Grove HS in south San Jose. I have
to say the district is fairly well run, and we have many other science
teachers (16) to help you out.

Hope to get one of you to come work with me! Heidi