- Learning Studio - week of August 26

From: Gilles Poitras (gilles@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 09:51:40 PDT

Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 09:51:40 -0700
From: Gilles Poitras <gilles@exploratorium.edu>
Subject:  - Learning Studio - week of August 26

Another busy week.

We did receive some new books which have been cataloged.

I won't report on them as they still lack spine labels and so are not
available for checking out. Expect to start hearing about them next week.

So once again here are some online resources that are not yet in the
Learning Studio catalog.

This time from the letter B.

Bay Area Watersheds Science Approach
http://www.sfei.org/watersheds/bawsa.pdf
Persistent Toxic Chemicals of Human Health Concern in Fish from SF Bay and
the Sacramento River, CA
http://www.sfei.org/rmp/posters/fishcontam/index.html

Biophysical Journal
http://www.biophysj.org/

Biophysics Textbook Online
http://www.biophysics.org/biophys/society/btol/

Bioscene--Journal of College Biology Teaching
http://papa.indstate.edu/amcbt/bioscene.html

Botanical Electronic News
http://www.ou.edu/cas/botany-micro/ben/

The Brain in Space
A Teacher's Guide with Activities for Neuroscience
EG-1998-03-118-HQ
http://spacelink.nasa.gov/Instructional.Materials/NASA.Educational.Products/The.
Brain.in.Space

When we have a new cataloger in place I'll see to it that the items
reported this week and last are at the end of the list of items to be added
to the catalog. That way when I report on them in the future they will have
regained a little of their freshness.

Gilles Poitras gilles@exploratorium.edu
Learning Studio, Exploratorium Museum