Re: pinhole Fwd: FW: Tr: Freaky "mind test"

From: Gary Horne (gary.horne@excite.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 20:48:09 PDT

Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:48:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gary Horne <gary.horne@excite.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole Fwd: FW: Tr: Freaky "mind test"

I've scrolled my reply down so as to not spoil the mind trick for anyone who
hasn't read it first. If you've already tried the trick, scroll down.

I have two guesses. One is that carrots are the most commonly identified
vegetables. Thinking of something so different and then trying to get the
name of a vegetable, one would go towards a certainty.

Or, it could be that carrots come in "sticks" So we already have an
association there...

Other guesses?

http://inbox.excite.com