Re: Fwd: FW: Tr: Freaky "mind test"

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 15:43:58 PDT

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:43:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:  Fwd: FW: Tr: Freaky "mind test"

I tried this experiment on five people at my home and
found "carrot" only once. I tried asking students who
were passing me in the hall "name a vegetable" and got
three carrots out of 7 tried. Cucumber came up twice.
Brocolli twice. How do you know this experiment works
as well as you say? I already know my family is weird,
perhaps you have found, at last, proof.

With firm handshake,
Raleigh