(no subject)

From: Gilles Poitras (gilles@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 10:11:03 PDT

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:11:03 -0700
From: Gilles Poitras <gilles@exploratorium.edu>

A repeat of last weeks massage as we have put a new batch of books out.

Next week a fresh shelf of books will be put out.

The Learning Studio is shifting more books to storage. These are items that
have not been checked out in the last two years or even recorded as having
been used in house.

Presently we have almost no space for new titles.

We have created a shelf for the tiles we are pulling in the Learning Studio
next to the circulation desk.

This is so you can review them.

If you feel a book should remain in the Learning Studio rather than be
stored place it on the table or check it out.

We will change this shelf every Wednesday evening.

The reason we always ask folks not to reshelve books is so we can gather
stats on inhouse use.

When looking for books always check our catalog
http://library.exploratorium.edu/ for some items are in storage. Who knows
what you may find that you did not know we had.

Gilles Poitras gilles@exploratorium.edu
Learning Studio, Exploratorium Museum