How we're doing - 09/13/01

From: Chemnerd2@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 13:06:07 PDT

From: Chemnerd2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:06:07 EDT
Subject: How we're doing - 09/13/01

First, let me say that for the first time in my 21-year career I've had to
wipe tears off my face in class - Wednesday morning's moment of silence and
flag salute. I'm still debating on how much I want to relate this tragedy in
our velocity - acceleration - and gravity discussions, which is the unit
we're currently wrapping up. I would LOVE everyone's input on this. My
worksheets have lots of WTC, Empire State Building, etc. questions; the books
(Giancoli, etc) are loaded with them, too. What do other Physics folks do
with this?
Thanks. My best wishes for all teachers and all Americans. - Marti Andreski,
Duluth, GA