Wedsites for Cells

From: Clinton Huey-Ayer (chueyayer@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 04:36:57 PDT

From: "Clinton Huey-Ayer" <chueyayer@hotmail.com>
Subject: Wedsites for Cells
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 04:36:57

I'm looking for cool, kid-friendly, and informative websites for teaching
about cell organelles to 8th grade students at my school in San Leandro. I
would like kids to use our computer lab and some guided worksheets to
explore these sites and learn about cells. Nice graphics and animation
would be a plus. We're hoping to do this about a week and a half from now.
Thanks.
Clinton Huey-Ayer for Bancroft Middle School