Earthquake structures

From: Adam Singer (adamsinger@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 16:29:12 PDT

Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:29:12 -0700
From: Adam Singer <adamsinger@earthlink.net>
Subject: Earthquake structures

Hey all you pinholers ~ my Earth science class will be studying
earthquake safety and structures, and was wanting to have the kids build
a simple structure which we can test with the ol' orbital sander
earthquake. I didn't want it to get so involved that they ended up
gluing spaghetti for a week. Does anyone have suggestions for a quick
project to test out the safety of various type of structures?
-- Adam Singer