Middle school software recommendations?

From: Ben Pittenger (ben_pittenger@n2mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 07:56:07 PST

Date: 8 Nov 2001 15:56:07 -0000
From: "Ben Pittenger" <ben_pittenger@n2mail.com>
Subject: Middle school software recommendations?

Hi, Our MIDDLE school is investigating software. We would like to get something for 6th (Earth Science), 7th (dissection software) and 8th (physical science) to be sure each year is served. We have had dissection works for a few years and have liked it, but due to some hardware changes, we may not be able to continue with it. We've looked at www.froguts.com (check this one out if you haven't seen it yet!!) and like it, but we would like something broader and we are concerned about the longevity of web-based services.

We want to move forward soon. If you are familiar with (have worked with) software for any of these areas, please let me know your feedback and recommendations (positive and negative).

Thanks,
Ben Pittenger
ben_pittenger@n2mail.com

Sign up for your free web based email today!
http://www.n2mail.com