Re: pinhole 2 questions

From: Damon Jansen (dkjansen@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 11:16:22 PST

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:16:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Damon Jansen <dkjansen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole 2 questions

Eric,

I asked this question in this past year and the one
book that appeared on most people's lists was by
Giancoli. I have been using this book this year and
like it for the most part. The writing is clear,
there are good pictures, and it does include some
estimation questions. One difficulty is the there is
a big jump from the Level I to the Level II problems,
and not enough Level I problems for my students.

--damon jansen