science fair judges needed in San Jose!

From: Black, Heidi (BlackH@exchange.esuhsd.org)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 15:26:13 PST

From: "Black, Heidi" <BlackH@exchange.esuhsd.org>
Subject: science fair judges needed in San Jose!
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:26:13 -0800

Any of you willing to come out for a couple hours to judge at my wacky
event? Looking Forward, Heidi

sciencepalooza!
needs YOUR help!

Can you spare just 3 hours on Saturday, March 2, 2002?

1600 East Side Union High School District students will have science
projects to be judged at Eastridge Mall. All we ask is that you arrive at
8:30 am and interview students at about 15 projects.

Please go to
 <http://www.outreach-foundation.org/judges.html>
to sign up.

It's fun!