Cloud in a jar

From: David Barrios (wolfki@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 19:30:28 PST

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:30:28 -0800
From: David Barrios <wolfki@pacbell.net>
Subject: Cloud in a jar

Hello pinholers, I wanted to the snack 'Cloud in a jar' where students
create a cloud using a jar and a dishwashing glove. My question is, does
anyone know where I could get a hold of some jars that could fit a fist
inside them? Ideally a place where I could buy 'just the jar', but I'll
take a brand of food or something that has the perfect sized jar also.
-David Barrios
Galileo