Looking for a teacher?

From: altotwo13@2by2.net
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 15:27:19 PST

From: "altotwo13@2by2.net" <altotwo13@2by2.net>
Subject: Looking for a teacher?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:27:19 -0800

Hello, hopefully I am doing this correctly, first time writer, long time user.
When I was at the Alumni session in February, concerning birds, I sat next to someone who set up school groups to go to Costa Rica through EcoTours. I am trying to find you so I can find out some info. Please respond to me at prodriguez@pausd.palo-alto.ca.us
Thanks Pauline