Re: Pinhole Digest #877 - 03/26/02

From: Deb Jensen (deb@meer.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 17:19:03 PST

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:19:03 +0800
From: Deb Jensen <deb@meer.net>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #877 - 03/26/02

In addition to the AP test booklets mentioned, you can also find some questions
on the AP web site:

http://www.collegeboard.com/ap/students/physics/index.html

If your school can pay for it, I would also recommend attending one of the
summer
workshops in teaching AP. You can pick up a lot of old questions and good
ideas there.

>This is my first year teaching AP physics, and I am
>trying to prepare my kids for the May 14 test.

deb \m/