Tech Museum Teacher Stuff, Fwd.

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 10:16:33 PDT

Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Tech Museum Teacher Stuff, Fwd.

3 upcoming opportunities for teachers @ The Tech
Museum:

1) Summer 2002 Institutes: Whether you are new to
design challenge or
an
experienced practitioner, The Tech Museum has
opportunities for you to
get
involved and learn more this summer! $400 stipend +
other benefits.
Application/Registration required. Teachers of grades
4-8 given
priority.
For more information, please visit our website:
http://www.thetech.org/events/institutes/

2) April 22, 2002: Prepare your class for launch by
attending this
free
educators' preview of our newest IMAX film, Space
Station. RSVP
required.
For more information and to RSVP, visit our website:
www.thetech.org
and
click on the flashing "IMAX Space Station" icon in the
bottom left
corner.

3) April 27, 2002: Educators' Day @ The Tech Museum!
 Join us for a
free
screening of Spacestation @ 9:45 am and WOW weekend
activities all day.
Admission free for educators from 10 am - 12 noon. For
more information
and
to RSVP, visit our website: www.thetech.org and click
on the flashing
"IMAX
Space Station" icon in the bottom left corner.

Thanks!

Kathy Howe
Professional Development Manager
The Tech Museum of Innovation